Thinking Of Building A New Home?
Schedule A New Home Consultation
Want a New Home instead of a Used Home! See what we are building in Tallahassee and the surrounding area.
Thinking of Building a New Home? Lets Get you Started!
STEP 1: Schedule Your New Construction Consultation with Our Pro-Active Agents
STEP 2: Pre-Qualify for A New Construction Home
Building a New Construction Home is possible, whether you are a retiree, a first time buyer or a seasoned buyer.
Sometimes, nothing seems to really fit. Time and time again, as Realtors, we hear that “If we could only make a few changes to that house, and put it in this neighborhood,” .. or “ I like the kitchen, but want it in a different home.”
Our Professional team of Realtors at Ekk and Hamilton Realty will work with you to help you understand how the new construction process in Tallahassee, Florida and the surrounding area works with builders and contractors who work in specific communities or who build custom homes in any area around Tallahassee, Florida.
We will help insure that your financial risk is explained, and that you meet the right mortgage lender that specializes in new construction. If you are a Veteran, please let us know! There are new construction loans for Veterans with 100% financing available to you!
2. Create Your Dream Home
Our Professionals Team has a system for you as you begin designing your home:
First, We will gather information at a Home Buyer Consultation and discuss:
- The Time Frame For Building Your New Home
- Your Desired Location
- Outlining The Needs of Your Family
- Choosing From a List of Pre-Approved Licensed, Reputable Contractors
- We will Connect you to Local, New Construction Lenders
Second, We will Arrange A Personal Appointment With Your Contractor
- We Will Review Home Plans and Specifications Right Down to the Doorknobs!
- We Will Document Change Orders and Modifications To Existing Plans
Third, We will Draw Up a Contract Between You And Your Builder And Negotiate The Best Terms For You
- We are familiar with New Construction Contracts and can guide you through the Contract Negotiations with Your Builder
Lastly, We Will Help Your With Moving Arrangements Into Your New Home Via Our Relocation Concierge Service
- We will help find a Realtor to help you sell your current home, even if it is a different City.
- We will help you find a Mover who offers Realtor discounts and quality service
- We will proivde you with Information You Will Need To Connect Your New Home with Utilites, Cable, Gas, Etc.
We guarantee that whichever Contractor you choose, you will be purchasing a home that was conceptualized with your needs in mind. We hope to make your Home design process simple and your experience a quality one.
3. Enjoy Our Tallahassee Community Concierge
Professionals Staff will take you on guided tours of communities in the Tallahassee area. These tours are designed specifically so that you can really get a feel for which community has the most to offer you.
- We will visit model homes in some communities and work with local salespersons who represent the builders.
- We will visit up and coming areas of development and even drive by vacant lots for sale in areas you may consider building your new home.
- We will work with you to combine a home and lot purchase into one Construction-Permanent Financing Package.
4. Reputation and Experience
Our team has over 30 years direct building experience in development and new construction.
- We warrant your satisfaction with our preferred builders and will follow your progress to insure your success.
5. Completion Time
Completing your home by a contracted schedule date is very important to us. With custom building, the process usually takes between 90-180 days, but can vary depending on the size of your home, and of course, weather conditions and the expediency of obtaining permits.
- We will be with you at your closing to make sure your paperwork is in order and you are ready to begin you construction process.
- We will design a schedule that is as close to possible to insure that you are ready to close by your contracted date.
Our Professionals, are dedicated to getting you into your new home as designed, affordable as proposed, and as close to original plans as possible by keeping your communications open and your progress documented.
Tell Us About Your New Home Construction Needs: Let us guide you through the process. Take the first step and contact us today.